Aug 26, 2009

Airtravel Airtravel Airtravel

It's definitely not any fun getting up before the paperboy comes, before it even starts to get light. But, that is how travel began.

It started pouring a few minutes before leaving home, and because of this, my flight out of Minneapolis was delayed about 45 minutes. When I was headed to my gate, I swore I saw a girl I just met in Ames this past weekend, but I couldn't remember her name, and she wasn't facing me, so I didn't say anything. Strange coincidence now.

A couple hours layover in Chicago, met up with Ying, Paula, Melissa, Huy, and Andrew.

Uneventful flight to Atlanta, read about London and Amsterdam.

A couple hours layover in Atlanta.

Really LONG flight to London, couldn't sleep at all really. I tried for three hours, but maybe only got like 20 minutes, and only in the most ridiculous positions that could be possibly squished into the space of one small seat. Ying, however, managed to sleep the ENTIRE flight. I only wish I could have been near a window, it would have been really nice to see the sun rise and set.

Then, arrival in London, stored some stuff in the hostel this morning and started walking around. Now, feets are tired and I haven't really slept much for the last 29 hours or so. But, it's only 4pm, and so still have to last a while until sleeps time... photos and more details later.

No comments:

Post a Comment