Oct 27, 2009

roma, roma, roma

I think I've been getting much more accustomed to how busy Rome can be... It doesn't seem to bother me nearly as much any more. I've been noticing sirens a lot less than I used to.. the incessant honking when ambulances are trying to get through and when people are parked in still drive me up a wall sometimes, but in general I've been noticing it a lot less. Coming back to Rome after a weekend away isn't quite as much of a shock. Maybe I brace myself for it more, or maybe there are fewer tourists around clogging things up, I don't know. I've also found a couple ways to get up Via del Corso with minimal time actually on Corso... so, I think I've managed to find a way to avoid some of it more as well....

Now, if only there were some places close to my apartment that were really quiet... I really need to try the park closest to my apartment and see what I can find before the weather gets too rainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment