Dec 8, 2009

bye bye computer

Things will get a little bit interesting, now. My computer screen is shot now, apparently. I'm not really sure how/why it happened, but it did. Luckily, I had noticed some weird coloring/flickering and backed up my computer. The next morning, it officially freaked out and now won't completely boot up. I talked to Troy, and he told me that my screen is probably going to have to be replaced... which is probably going to have to wait until I get home. I could take it to the apple store here, but getting to the mall is a nightmare. I'm sure I'd have to wait a week or so for it to be fixed, so would have to go a second time.. those two trips would take probably about 10 hours total time, for me not to get my computer back until I pretty much won't need it anymore. I'm so glad I backed up my computer the night before, so I have the most recent versions of all of my projects.. I would have lost that entire 15-page art history paper the day it was due, too. ugh. Now, it'll just be a lot of living at studio and working in the computer lab here. It'll be rather annoying, but there's not a whole lot I can do about it right now...

I guess on the positive, life will be a little bit better on my back since I won't have to carry it around, and my packaging project is turning out way better/way more interesting than it would have otherwise...

No comments:

Post a Comment